- Mr. Marms, the coolest fur baby of all the fur babies. I don’t know what I’d do without the little dude.
- My twitter family who all have my heart, and the sweet gestures that they’ve extended to me.
- My family who have been as supportive as anyone can be during this crisis time.
- Polyvore, for helping me figure out how I want to design my small bedroom
- The Project Runway Canada season that is currently helping me distract myself…
- Jelly beans
- Pillows and blankies to cuddle up in when I’m feeling sad or in pain.
Otherwise, I’m not feeling at my best for sure. I definitely feel more sad than happy, but I’m trying my very best to keep my head above water. I wish I could just numb my feelings for awhile, but sadly that isn’t the easiest thing to do! Plus physically, my body feels like I got stuck in an industrial size dryer with a headache on top. It’s a mountain to climb, but damn it, I’m going to try and climb it.
I feel like I’m this dog haha
Stephen Colbert reading Cat Fancy…what could be better??
My ex saw this and thought of me. It’s pretty much me in a nutshell. I’d love to have a Hammerhead shark outfit and pretend to eat my cat in pictures!! I may be insane, but I’m not the only one.
What are you guys grateful for this Friday?