- Having to be alone again after so long. It just shatters my insides. I never wanted this to happen, but you can’t always get what you want. My kitty lost his daddy and his home too, and I feel really bad for him.
- Depression…I thought I was in a bad state on Friday, now I am just a wreck. I picked up things from my (well not mine any longer…) house, and then I got sufficiently told about how horrible I am (drama I don’t need), and now I am just crushed.
- Dairy is no longer being my friend. I’m going to have to cut it out and my possible food options are smaller than ever. Awesome. Holy belly pain!
- If anyone reads this and lives in Summerside, please be my friend? I could really use one. I don’t even know who all is still here.
- Crying so much that my body decided it wanted to create a fibro flare.
- I don’t want to be blogging this experience, as for some reason that will mean it’s true, but I don’t want to stop because if I ever needed this, it’s now. Plus, I’ve put so much effort and heart into this blog, it would be a shame to drop it just because I’m depressed and circumstances are the hardest they’ve ever been. I hope I can still be accepted for it.
- Losing trust. I wasn’t one who could easily trust in general, and now that feeling has multiplied monumentally.
So yeah, that was some sadness…
Let’s lighten it up a little with some pictures:
This cat is sooooooooo adorable. WANT. I should make such cat pictures with Marms, he knows how to give a dirty look!
I just finished Australia’s Next Top Model Cycle 7, and the beautiful Montana Cox won, who has been the most successful of any winner in any of the international series.
We’ll say this is my mantra right now…
So what’s bugging you this week? Any words of widsom for me?