- Nerve pain all through my teeth and right side of my face.
- Super sleep deprivation times ten.
- Feeling ostracized sometimes.
- The fact that I have been laid up in bed for too long.
- Snow. I’m tired of snow.
- Not being able to wear my nice clothes anymore as so many of them cause me pain.
- The fact that the shower droplets feel like little rocks against my skin.
Some of my fine Internet gems of the week, for my very special readers!!
This made me literally laugh out loud.
More ways to enjoy your alone time .
Tips to wake up early (not that they work for me :/).
Natural tips for overcoming anxiety!
Ways to keep the fight for life alive.
Pleasures to enjoy everyday.
Methods of overcoming fear.
Let that brain of yours shine! Such things sometimes amuse me, even if I’m getting slower.
Cats and keyboards – you know how it is.
Hope you all enjoy these links, especially at such a time in world!
I’ve always been someone who really watches other people, human behavior. To watch it and be able to express it through your version has always been really exciting to me.
(about her character on “Mad Men“) I have women coming up to me and saying: ‘I love your character! She’s so empowered. She takes control; she gets what she wants.’ That’s another side of her. And I respect that in Joan. She says and does things that I would never allow myself to do.
- Starting The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy!
- TV show marathons so I can just gap out.
- Altering clothes to make outfits.
- Voltaren Gel (not fantastic, but better than nothing…).
- Joining Goodreads again!
- Sleep in the few occasions I get it!
- Joining Tumblr!! fragileannie.tumblr.com
- Invader Zim.
One of the things that I miss the most?
The freedom that I felt as a child, as I sat on the seat and clung on to the chains, and kicked my legs back and forth, making myself go higher and higher.
It was such an intoxicating feeling.
I would kick off my shoes and feel at peace with myself and the universe.
Now if I get on a swing and get insta-motion sickness.
Such a simple pleasure that has had to be erased.
Anyone who has swing nearby and has the ability to accomplish the task – don’t take it for granted. Make sure to swing away some of your stress now and then. Let me live vicariously through you!
I’m still in the process of diagnosis.
It’s been 12 years.
I’m tired of it.
If I was starting the process over, I think my situation would work out a little differently. Information about fibromyalgia, celiac disease, gastroparesis, chronic fatigue syndrome, and autoimmune illness is abundant on the Internet these days. I would have likely been able to narrow my symptoms down, and may have had less worry. Mind you, many of the symptoms are quite vague, so a monumental amount of testing would have had to occur either way.
For those who are just going through the process now, I recommend:
- Patience. Illnesses build on top of illnesses. It becomes a full lifestyle change. It’s a list of changes that is incredibly hard to accept, but they are necessary all the same.
- Keep up on your medical research. Not all doctors have the same amount of knowledge on certain subjects, and as someone who has taken unnecessary medication for my illnesses, I recommend keeping ahead of the game. However, I let the doctor lead, as I’ve run into too many doctors whose egos rule the appointment.
- If at all possible, get a second opinion. That way you can be quite sure the diagnosis is right and be more confident in your treatment.
- If you suffer from brain fog, try to bring someone with you to the doctor appointments. That way the information is doubly enforced.
- Try both natural and pharmaceutical treatments. Learn what works for your body. The sooner you know the sooner you can ease the pain.
- Pinched nerve pain in my back.
- I desperately need a massage.
- Not having any appetite before the late evening.
- I miss my Kim!
- Feeling like I’m losing control of my emotions (hello big black hole!!).
- Coming down with a cold.
I’ve been all over the Internet this week, and I think I’ve been focusing on self-improvement posts! Hopefully you like the line up!
Some awesome graffiti!
Unsolved philosophical problems for those who want to challenge their mind!
Ten important things to stop doing in your relationships in order to make them better!
Some bizarre facts about the human body!
Seven great habits to implicate into your day-to-day life!
These claim to extend your lifespan.
Sad and angry truths about the pharmaceutical industry.
Ways to make yourself smarter!
An anti-inflammation food pyramid.
More ideas to stretch your brain!!
I’m in such a self-help mood apparently.
Maybe it will help me out.
I can’t even count how many times this thought has crossed my mind in various forms and fashions over the course of my life.