- Maintain positive attitude
- Lose 20 pounds
- Start doing some form of exercise to counteract the amount of time spent sitting and staring at a computer screen
- Get a job in my field
- Spend more time crafting/writing
- Be more persistent about my needs with my healthcare providers
- Go on a road trip (not very far, just far enough to feel independent)
- Stay focused
- Have more date nights
- Comment on more blogs
- Listen more
- Work more on my 101 in 1001
That’s my list folks – what’s yours?
Sometimes, when things get really, really bad, I have to find little things in life to convince myself that it is still worth living.
Lately it’s been – books, hot beverages, and pretty pictures for inspiration.
Luckily for me, my apartment has multitudes of both (when you count the use of the Internet…)
I hope you enjoy some of my sleepless night’s worth of perusing:
- Being woken up for the work day at 5:30 a.m. by the boyfriend who is dying to go to Boxing day sales only to not be able to fall back asleep.
- How horrible I feel every morning for about three hours…thankfully it starts to get better as the day goes on.
- The fact that there is no more Sunday shopping until Summertime (makes me almost wish for my soon to be irregular work schedule)!
- The feeling that no matter how hard I try to clean, this apartment never seems to actually reach that goal.
- The fact that the iPod application for this blogger business goes a little wonky when I try to type from the side with a bigger keyboard.
- Not having anything in the fridge that overly resembles food…I really like to eat.
Contrary to my whining run right there, I actually have two awesome iPod apps – one called Lose It, that I am going to make help me lose 20 pounds, and another called iExpenseIt, which I hope will help us keep a better budget.
Tis the start of another week my friends!
I’m going to try to make it a good one . Also, let’s all hope Jon comes home with something good!
Time for a very late Love Me Friday!
This is a valentine I half expect from Jon come this year’s Valentine’s Day. Plus the paper craft aspect of it is AMAZING!
Our horrible attempts at taking nice Christmas Day photos.
I’m thinking of getting another tattoo, maybe of the book stack variety…
Haha, the cow didn’t make it on his jump over the moon!
This is the dreamiest quilt I’ve ever seen in the entire world.
I love dinosaurs. That is all.
Will get back into regular posts come tomorrow I believe!
That was quite a Christmas.
Probably my best one yet
I woke up on Christmas with super clogged lungs and then proceeded to have to pass a kidney stone or something while screaming and biting down on my hand. Forty minutes of agony that I could not easily explain was not a good way to start the day unfortunately.
In terms of loot, I made out like a bandit. To list it here would make me seem spoiled as hell.
In general I got:
- iPod Touch
- Nice lotions
- Cookware (casserole dishes, baking pans, and a slow cooker)
- A digital picture frame
- A smattering of gift cards
- A beautiful hand-knit pink blanket
- Some earrings
- and I have no idea what else but I am sitting in piles of it.
My family smothers me with love in the monetary way haha.
Although they are pretty much the best family in general so I’m very grateful.
How was everyone else’s Christmas?!
Off to see Avatar in 3D with the beloved.
By the way, watched Love Actually last night.
I watch it every single year at Christmas.
I love it so, so much.
Highly recommend everyone gets it in before the 25th.
I’m thinking, since it’s hump day and all, that it’s time for something a little more cheery on this little ol’ blog of mine.
I debated doing a crazy rant about work…as yesterday was hilarious in a bad way…but no.
My poor blog readers will think I’m ready to hop off a 6th story building here if I don’t liven it up a bit (I know that seems like a small building, but it’s seriously around as big as they grow them down here in Prince Edward Island haha).
A) How i feel 99.9% of the time:
B) I got a new iPod touch and every cat I run into is all over climbing on my technology.
C) I saw paperweights that look like these at Winners. I wanted them so bad. I have not buying remorse.
D) A horribly funny, and yet plain horribly inappropriate youtube video by Andy Samberg that I will recommend googling at your own risk.
E) MY FAVORITE GAME! No one plays Boggle with me anymore, thank God for Bookworm.
I would post more but I am running dangerously close to being late for work.
I need a drug plan. I picked up 2 of my 16 or so prescriptions today for one month’s supply and it was 156 dollars.
I think I’ll go spaz now.